Dr. Lawrence Dell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Dell?

Posted on February 18th, 2016

The most professional medical staff. Dr Dell is Awesome Amazing!!.,

Twenty years of excellent service

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Dr. Dell has been my primary care physician through three office locations changes over 20 years, a couple of operations and a life-threatening viral infection. Not only has he had the required medical experience, knowledge & competence our family needed, he has always been encouraging & supportive and that, I believe, made a difference especially when improvement was not expected and healing was against the odds.

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Love his staff and him

Got else where

Posted on February 9th, 2015

To many visits with dr dell that he didn't have the time or just made you feel uncomfortable for aking a question . I have been in 3 time for the same problem and each time told come back in 6 weeks we can talk then. Three time is way to much for a tore shoulder . And I only found out because I went to a ortho dr on my own. I find dr dell rude and money hungry. Another time I had went to see him for a uti and was told wait till tests come back before treatment. 24 hours later I went to ER because I was passing blood. Tested for uti came back poss . Just 24 hours later. I waited for dell office to call and after 14 days thinking I could get an answer over the phone . Not only was I talked to rude I was told I would have to wait till dell reviewed the test because it came back abnormal . Gee you think ? So long story short his reviewing the test ment when he gets time he will mail you the results that took 28 days from the time I had seen him . Why would you even trust your health to a ( doctor ) like that just goes to show how little he cares about people. Go somewhere else if you need good health care because this isn't the place you want to trust with it.

Friendly Dr.

Posted on February 18th, 2011

Is easy to interact with. Very concerned and excellent to address my needs. Office is a little slow but he has lots of patients. I give Dr. Dell and his staff five stars.

Posted on October 13th, 2010

The office staff seem to make a lot of mistakes with scheduling and billing. Dr Dell is nice sometimes and other times I think he is too rushed or maybe doesnt pay enough attention. Kristen is the best PA i have ever seen, so I would recommend her more than the doctor.

Always rushing to next patient

Posted on September 9th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Dell's for 5 years. In that time I can say that he doesn't take the time to listen to the patient. Several times he'll ask what medication I'm on without even looking at my chart. Recently I've started having some health difficulties, and he doesn't make an effort to find the cause of them, just hands out pills. When I've asked to be referred to specialists he responds with "they'll tell you the same thing I did", or "there are no specialists for that". I've gotten better results seeing the PA Kristen there then him. The office staff there is good, they take time to answer questions or help with HMO paperwork, so this is just a review of Dr. Dell. If you need just basic care, then he's ok, but sucks at digging to find what's really wrong with you if you have bigger problems.

Most thorough physical ever and 1 stop for tests

Posted on August 16th, 2010

A couple patients online had voiced concerns, but... after my physical, my wife's physical and a normal visit, I am very impressed. Both of us had appropriate tests for our existing conditions or concerns done right IN THE OFFICE (bone density, blood, urine flow, ultrasound, hearing, blood flow, lung capacity, etc). While the wait could have been better, Dr. Dell never made us feel rushed. He showed concern, and his staff was wonderful! With my previous doctor (old HMO) my physical & follow up tests would have easily taken 2-3 more specialist visits (for tests), more days off, more co-pays & waiting. Within reason this must be what an "Executive Physical" must be like. The benefit way overshadows any small wait. It is so frustrating to be sent by "other" docs elsewhere for simple tests. This is how it should be. I think that since his office is an URGENT CARE in the evening they have diagnostic equipment on hand that most docs typically don't.(and should) My needed scripts & referrals were no hassle (a concern with any HMO). I would refer anyone to Dr. Dell's office. Both my wife & I had the same opinion, so this was not a single incident. He does have a busy office sometimes, and sometimes might get behind. This also might mean that many patients do like him, and that when he needs to spend more time with patients, he does. I think this is preferable to the opposite. I got my appointments timely. I found NO support for the negative comments that a few patients made, quite the reverse. I am very happy with my decision & comfortable with him as my primary doctor. I work full time & value the almost 1-Stop health care I received from Dr. Dell. They exceeded my expectations and I am not typically easy to please or impress.

The finest physician I have ever met

Posted on June 13th, 2010

I have been an RN for 31 years, and he is certainly the best primary care physician I have ever worked with or been treated by. I have been alive for 53 years and he is the finest human being I have ever known (Sharing that title with my maternal granfather--may he rest in peace.My wife has serious and painful chronic diseases; after the second time she came home crying from her old primary care physician, I rememberd Dr Dell from work,and I took her to see him. It was as if he was treating his own sister; his kindness and medical insight were--and are--of the first rank, Please remember that I am an old-time RN and know medical brilliance when I see it.He has been there protecting us for many years now: He always returns my calls promptly; when she winds up in some strange ER for something, he calls the ER staff; he is in frequent contact with all of her other physicians--specialists of one type or another, advocating with them, for her when needed; when she had her seizure, he called me twice a day to check her progress and reassure me.He is the rare combination of brilliance and kindness.There is no voice mail in his office, a person answers the phone, when I need a refill it is called in as soon as twenty minutes.Do not get the idea that I am getting special treatment because we used to work together; I make my living as a community health nurse, and have sent patients to him when they disliked their primary care phsician--including some very difficult or dying patients--and they all came home with the same amazement at his degree of medical knowledge and gentle kindness.He has my wife;s pain under control; my BP is down from 160/100 to 110/60 my total cholesterol is down from 350 to 150.He has hugged me when I was crying. He has hugged my wife when she was crying,we are both subjected to by-the-book screening for everything that you can screen for.By God, if something goes wrong with me he is going to know about it early.He is an expert diagnostician, and isan expert at pain and sympyom control. His bedside manner is without flaw.You cannot fake this for ten years: he really is a brilliant physician and a man of amazing compassion,

Diabetes Controlled

Posted on June 1st, 2010

I have been a regular patient of Dr Dell's for a few years with several conditions being treated. Diabetes type 2,High blood pressure, high cholesterol. When I am following the treatment path that Dr. Dell and his staff have recommended, all of my levels and counts are in perfect balance. Dr Dell has a great PA Kristen Krueger PA-C.

Stay away..He is worse than plague

Posted on October 31st, 2009

I chose him as my primary physician because his office was close to my home. Bad idea!. Did not know much and did not have enough time for me. To top it all, when I got some tests done and when I got my report, I found out that I had my pap-smear test normal and this is when I am a male (yes, I peeped inside my underwear to confirm it)! Called his office and a secretary named Lynn shamelessly started laughing when I told her about the report. I told her sternly that this is no laughing matter and how can I trust the other test results when there is such a serious error. She unapologitically said "No big deal, we just by mistake checked the wrong box!" i asked her to ask Dr. Dell to call me back. He never did. Needless to say, I never went back to him again. Later once I visited the facility to get a copy of the invoice (he does not give invoice when you pay and you HAVE to pay at the time of your visit), and secreatry said that I will have to wait for an hour for that. I asked her to mail it to me and I got it only after five long weeks. I later went to by insurance's online account to check my charges and found that he never reported some of the copays I had made to him - presumably some of the services did not require copay but he had charged me anyway! By reporting, he would have been caught.Evaluation? Irresponsible, insensitive, lacking professionalism, dishonest. Even his mother should not choose him as her primary physician.

You can do better

Posted on February 18th, 2009

My wife and I have gone to this doctor for a few years primarily because of location. There are some pros to this office in terms of ease of appointments and decent waiting times. Beyond that, there is misdiagnoses and not enough time spent to really try and figure out what is wrong. I believe the biggest issue is that they either do not keep charts on patiens, don't keep them organized, don't read the chart, or a combination of the three.My wife had a medication recently prescribed that she has clearly stated to them she is allergic to. The doctor should never miss that. I have had the same antibiotic prescribed for such things as strep throat after telling them it did nothing for me the first time I took it (and having them prescribe something else). This doctor really seems to live by the approach of "lets try this, if it doesn't work we'll prescribe something else, and if that doesnt work we'll prescribe something else". This approach doesn't try and figure out what illness you have, how to combat it by methods other than a quick prescription, and how to avoid getting it. There is none of that, it's all left up to you. When my wife just recently got the flu she initially visited Dr. Dell after two days of the initial symptoms. She was told the flu test was negative and to go home but still prescribed an antibiotic (that she is allergic to) AND Tamiflu! A day later she started getting the chills and throwing up every hour, and actually passed out because (we later found out) of dehydration. I took her to an urgent care facility and when they had heard of Dr. Dell telling her she didnt have the flu and then prescribing an antibiotic, the urgent care doc said "you need to find another doctor". The urgent care doc said the Tamiflu in her case would have done nothing (she didnt take it anyway) because it needs to be taken at the first sign of the flu not two days later. Secondly the doc said any doctor that prescribes a med that you are allergic to - you need to stay away from. So we are on the hunt for a different doctor. To my earlier point of things being left up to you to figure out - the dehydration possibility from the flu is something you should be aware of as a patient but there was no forewarning of that from the doctor. Bottom line - you can easily do better somewhere else.