Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence J Desjarlais has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne Rosacea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. D is very good at what he does. However, some idiot called while I was on the road, DEMANDING immediate payment for a small co-pay. She was extremely rude and unprofessional. I explained how I was on the road and would take care of the bill, but she still demanded the matter be taken care of immediately. Very disappointed. The next day I called the office manager, and she then defended the rudeness of the caller. If this is how you want to thin out your patients, you are doing a good job because I will not be back.
If it weren't for Dr. Desjarlais and his team, I would likely not have my right leg today as a result of an injury that was not diagnosed and treated properly elsewhere. As soon as he saw me, he began immediate treatment that in my mind, saved my leg from the desease that could have ended up in major disfuguration or amputation. My disorder is lifelong and have seen him many times since that first time back in 2006. His approach is proactive regarding my condition and when my desease flares up now and again, his treatment is immediate and preventative. His team is driven by flawless patient care satisfaction in all my visits. Others in my family who suffer from our genetic condition have expressed the same high praise for the treatment they have received from Dr Desjarlais.
28 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Lawrence J Desjarlais accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLawrence Desjarlais Md Pc, 2000 Curtis Rd, Adrian, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence J Desjarlais in this video.
Dr. Lawrence J Desjarlais is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Adrian, MI.