Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence D Dodd has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Lawrence D Dodd has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Lawrence D Dodd is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I went to the ER with a broke wrist, one of the nurses was rude. What really upset me was it happened on a sat they wanted me to wait till thurs to come back to see if surgery would be needed they canceled 2 hrs before my appt cause of an emergency surgery.. I understand that but then they wanted me to wait till Monday to see me back! I told the nurse my hand had too much swelling and my thumb was a little purple she said to go to my family doc or go back to the ER again. I went to Arkansas speciality ortho they took my cast off instantly cause it was too tight done more x-Rays and found it wasn't even set right!!! I have used this hospital when it was st Joseph's but I will never use this one again I don't recommend Dr. Dodd for anything if he couldn't set it right I can't imagine what surgery could have been!
Very polite to me, very knowable. Just couldn't have asked for a better Dr. Always on time and always spends necessary time with me to make me feel at ease. All the staff fits right in with him. They just make you feel at ease too. They are very friendly and profesnale. My spelling may be bad but my health is a lot better thanks to all of themq
Dr. Dodd was NOT a good doctor. My daughter has been in back pain for some time. He did not use any of the diagnostic reports or images, even though there is evidence of problems on both the MRI and the X-ray. He was unable to come up with a diagnosis. He was rude to both me and my daughter. He accused my daughter of faking the pain. Fortunantly we found Dr. Katheryn McCarthy in Little Rock who easly pieced the evidence together to determine my daughter's diagnosis and has us on the road towards healing. If you have a back problem, I would recommend driving to Little Rock for treatment. I would not recommend Dr. Dodd to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Lawrence D Dodd accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence D Dodd in this video.
Dr. Lawrence D Dodd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.