Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence A Dolkart has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
He has a strange sense of humor but he is straight to the point. If you can't respect that and want everything sugar coated, then go to surosky (who isnt actually a high risk dr)!! He was very strict with my treatment but it was all worth it in the end! My baby girl, my rainbow (my angel was lost due to carelessness at you know who already mentioned), was born healthy and happy thanks to him! Would go back in a heartbeat!!
Dr. Dolkart's office staff is surprisingly unprofessional and unpleasant. They are unwilling to work with the patient to reach a satisfactory solution, are very poor communicators, and their behavior is negatively affecting the way this practice operates. I have nothing against the Dr. Dolkart per se, but he should be aware of how his staff's lack of basic professionalism reflects on his practice as a whole.
During my last three pregnancies, Dr. Dolkart and his team of professionals have been so wonderful. Being I was a high risk pregnancy each time and having Dr. Dolkart and his team on my side, I have never felt better about the care that I have received from them. Kind, caring, considerate of my time and issues... I would recommend him to everyone!
Dr. Dolkart thinks he is god and he played god with our son. In 2004 I was a patient in a different hospital and was 35 weeks pregnant with my first son, when i began experiencing lack of fetal movement. I went to my hospital and the dr's there sent me to Dr. Dolkart for an emergency c-section my sons cord was strangling him inside me. Dr. Dolkart spent less than ten min with me and my family after we traveled 40 miles in an abulance praying for our son's life. H e told us we were over reacting and my doctors were idiots and sent me home my son died inside me that night. All the other Dr's had assured me that if my son would have been delievered by dr dolkart that night he would have lived. I am not the one this has happened too. I personally know three other couples that Dr. Dolkart neglected to help and he had sent away and their babies were also lost. So please consider your babies lives before ever stepping foot in Dr. Dolkart's care.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1977
Women And Infants Hospital
Dr. Lawrence A Dolkart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLawrence Abraham Dolkart Md, 600 Fitch St Ste 205, Elmira, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence A Dolkart in this video.
Dr. Lawrence A Dolkart is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Elmira, NY.