Dr. Lawrence Dolkart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Dolkart?

Posted on December 31st, 2015

He has a strange sense of humor but he is straight to the point. If you can't respect that and want everything sugar coated, then go to surosky (who isnt actually a high risk dr)!! He was very strict with my treatment but it was all worth it in the end! My baby girl, my rainbow (my angel was lost due to carelessness at you know who already mentioned), was born healthy and happy thanks to him! Would go back in a heartbeat!!

Posted on December 19th, 2014

He is really good doctor. I had high risk pregnancy. My previous daughter was preemie. She was born on 33 week pregnancy. He helped me keep my second daughter until 38 week pregnancy. I'm so happy. Strongly recommended.

Dr. Dolkart's office staff is incredible rude and unpleasant

Posted on January 13th, 2012

Dr. Dolkart's office staff is surprisingly unprofessional and unpleasant. They are unwilling to work with the patient to reach a satisfactory solution, are very poor communicators, and their behavior is negatively affecting the way this practice operates. I have nothing against the Dr. Dolkart per se, but he should be aware of how his staff's lack of basic professionalism reflects on his practice as a whole.

Wonderful Doctor!!!

Posted on September 8th, 2009

During my last three pregnancies, Dr. Dolkart and his team of professionals have been so wonderful. Being I was a high risk pregnancy each time and having Dr. Dolkart and his team on my side, I have never felt better about the care that I have received from them. Kind, caring, considerate of my time and issues... I would recommend him to everyone!

Dr. Dream-taker

Posted on August 22nd, 2009

Dr. Dolkart thinks he is god and he played god with our son. In 2004 I was a patient in a different hospital and was 35 weeks pregnant with my first son, when i began experiencing lack of fetal movement. I went to my hospital and the dr's there sent me to Dr. Dolkart for an emergency c-section my sons cord was strangling him inside me. Dr. Dolkart spent less than ten min with me and my family after we traveled 40 miles in an abulance praying for our son's life. H e told us we were over reacting and my doctors were idiots and sent me home my son died inside me that night. All the other Dr's had assured me that if my son would have been delievered by dr dolkart that night he would have lived. I am not the one this has happened too. I personally know three other couples that Dr. Dolkart neglected to help and he had sent away and their babies were also lost. So please consider your babies lives before ever stepping foot in Dr. Dolkart's care.

Posted on March 12th, 2009

We ended up with Dr. Dolkart at the end of our pregnancy due to complications. He instantly treated us as one of his own patients & wanted to continue to help us towards our original goal of a home birth. The intervention which he recommended was minimal & entirely appropriate. While we are still hoping to birth at home, we are grateful to have him on our team.

Overall good experience

Posted on June 10th, 2008

Dr. Dolkart is very knowledgable. Some appointment's we had to wait a long time for, but that goes with his specialty. My husband and I absolutely loved his staff. We actually got to know his one nurse better than him and her explainations were easier to understand than his, and by the time we saw him we had no questions. Overall it was a good experience for us, and I will definately go back for a second pregnancy.

Posted on November 12th, 2015