Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence D Dorr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Lawrence D Dorr has the following 31 expertise
- Knee Injuries
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Bone Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Diseases
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Lawrence D Dorr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 46
I now understand what a master surgeon means. A master surgeon is a doctor that knows what to do and the best way to do it. I came to Dr. Dorr not able to walk very well, he did a work up and we set a date for surgery. The day of surgery I was up and walking the halls with only incision pain. No more joint pain. The next day I was sore but ok. I was discharged the second day and already walking at least a 1/2 mile a day. I have been called by Dr. Dorr and his staff checking on how I was doing. You can't go wrong with Dr. Dorr. I rank Dr. Dorr as one of the best. Thanks Dr. Dorr for removing the pain.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
- University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence D Dorr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Southern California Orthopedic, 1520 San Pablo St Ste 2000, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence D Dorr in this video.
Dr. Lawrence D Dorr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.