Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Klein MD
Dr. Lawrence Klein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with another office in Newport Coast, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Klein has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Lawrence Klein has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lawrence Klein has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lawrence Klein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
48 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Lawrence Klein Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lawrence Klein's office for more information.
400 Newport Center Dr Newport Beach, CA : (949) 729-4300
18 Mattina Dr Newport Coast, CA : (949) 497-7438
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lawrence Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.