Dr. Lawrence Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Schwartz?

Posted on November 10th, 2017

My experience with Dr Schwartz was beyond disappointing fo say the least. He showed not compassion and was very rude when I meet him for a check up appointment. Not only that but the Nursing stuff at Northwest Medical Specialist are very unprofessional and have judgmental attitudes. It’s very difficult for them to even return a phone call and when they do it’s always excuses to avoid information your about care plan. Dr shawrtzs is any better it took me a year just to see him for an appointment and when I did he was really rude. I couldn’t get ahold of him for months and couldn’t book and appointment either. The nursing stuff are extremely rude and judgmental. One nurse actually made a judgemental comment as to the reason of my diagnosis and questioned my pain levels. This stuff here are unprofessional and unethical and not worth being treated by.

Very Professional

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Dr Schwartz was very informational about my issues, was very professional and kind. Attentive to my needs and concerns, and very understanding on personal medical fears. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Start with the "College" he got his degree from

Posted on May 18th, 2012

My experience has been disappointing to say the least. I met Dr. Schwartz in the hospital 1 day after a surgery & have had no contact since. He was supposed to show up 6 times at the hospital since the first visit & never showed up.... Since my release I can't get a hold of him. When I did meet him he had no compassion & was kind of a jerk. He has been testing the results from my surgery (I Think) but has posted none of his finding or updates on the Information system used by the hospitals & doctors around here. My doctor can't even get a call back from him. Stay away from this guy.

Posted on July 11th, 2017