The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence E Stein
Dr. Lawrence E Stein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hills, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Stein is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital, Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence E Stein has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Lawrence E Stein has the following 6 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
Dr. Lawrence E Stein has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lawrence E Stein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Have been seeing Dr Stein for 20 years now. He has treated my entire family for various reasons beginning with the placement of ear tubes in my children (who are now 20 & 23!). He is very caring and his staff, Pam and Amelia are wonderful. You will never feel lost in the system with he and his staff!
Because my HMO doc is horrible, I had to find an ENT specialist fast. Found Dr. Stein. Took me on short notice, had a late day appt to accommodate my job and charged me only $100 for an exam as a cash patient for an ENT condition. He advised how to get the cheapest pharmacy deals and knows the ins and outs of prescribing, pharmacies, etc. not like other docs who'll prescribe formulary stuff that costs arms and legs without regard for patients' needs. He has a great sense of humor, was super nice and direct. His staff are direct too in order to get you what you need w/o the flash and trash of a huge, arrogant medical office that seems to treat you well, but leaves you wanting more. Overall, Dr. Stein a great ENT. Definite recommend.
Dr. Stein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1975
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Lawrence E Stein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLawrence Edward Stein Md, 7320 Woodlake Ave Ste 240, West Hills, CA
Dr. Lawrence E Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hills, CA.