Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence S Eastburn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lawrence S Eastburn has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
I've had Dr Eastburn as mine & my large families physician since his residency. I have followed him over many yrs as he's moved because there's no other man that will care more for you & your physical condition. Yes, you may wait a few xtra minutes but ONLY because he doesn't rush in & out like so many others I've seen. He cares. If you enjoy being treated as as just as just another # then fine complain about the few xtra min you'll wait. I guarantee you it's so well worth it. I hope he never changes that part of him over peoples complaining over a few xtra mins of time. As far diagnosing, there's no one better. He saved my moms life 6yrs ago. She wouldn't be with us now if it wasn't for him. Also, 3yrs ago he diagnosed a nerve problem in my chest that in the end the "specialists" finally came to the conclusion of. He's never misdiagnosted me or a family member. Is he human, of course. He's not the kind if dr that gives you a pain pill & sends you on your way, far from it. Never, ever seen or heard of such a thing. It sounds silly to me. His wife, she's a kind, caring woman, & amazing nurse. She takes top of the line care of you. It will be a sad day for this family & the city of Spokane when Dr Easturn hangs up his coat.
What a joke, I would have had better care with a vet. He is always late if he shows up at all. This office and Dr. does not follow up after testing . Calls are not returned. His nurse is his wife who has a serious drinking problem. I have smelled alchol on her more rthan once. I have learned trhat her licience has expired and she is still practicing with him. The office staff is rude or talks about other patients within hearing range of patients. I have found a new Dr. and suggest others do too,unless you just want pain pills. He likes to give you them and send you out the dorr instead of fixing the real problem.
Dr. Eastburn has been my dr for several years. I have never had a dr who listens like Dr. Easburn does. There are time when you must wait for Dr. Eastburn, but that is because he spends as much time as is needed with each patient. He cares about his patients. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Eastburn to both friend and family.
Inland Empire Hp Serv Assoc
Dr. Lawrence S Eastburn accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPaolo Coll Md, 1799 S Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL
Dr. Lawrence S Eastburn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.