Dr. Lawrence Erlich Is this you?

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Posted on June 21st, 2016

The first couple of visits he could barely keep his eyes open because he was falling asleep. Then, when I tried to discuss my problems, he would stare at his laptop, as if he was surfing the Internet and was oblivious to what I was trying to explain. Then, on a subsequent visit, he took my co-pay, made me wait an hour, then saw me and say, "I don't know how to help you." He charged my insurance company for the visit, when he did ABSOLUTELY nothing for me. He should lose his license at his age. He is over 80 years old. He is not up to date with medications and should NOT be giving advice and prescribing medications to patients at his age.

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

The front desk boy has a power trip and rude, Dr erlich makes you wait 45 mins for 2 to 5 mins and just prescribes meds and gets you out ASAP ....terrible place go anywhere but here.

HORRIBLE, RUDE, NIGHTMARE

Posted on August 7th, 2015

I had made an appointment with dr urlich 3 weeks prior, while making a the appointment a sarcastic creature who appeared to be male talked down to me and was overall rude. After shaking it off, I proceeded to my appointment only to find the worst staff, doctor, and office manager I have ever come across in any profession. The male secretary and doctor don't help people with real problems instead they turn them away without allowing for any type of discussion. Not once raising my voice I was told continuously bantered by the small minded and narcissistic secretary. After being a patient with three other doctors for the same issue, this was by far the most neglecting staff and medical doctor I have ever came across. All be warned! Don't not go to this office.

Absolutely the worst!

Posted on June 20th, 2015

I have never seen such an unorganized office. Was told office is 24/7 care and even during business hours I was told go to er. That was even just for a basic medication question. The incompetency of your staff is shocking. The staff gave us the wrong apt 3 times and we had cards stating each apt time that David wrote. Lost hippa forms said we never filled them out which 3 people and another patient saw us fill them out. We were treated VERY unprofessionally. The dr ordered over $4,000 of test and never told us the results or why they needed to be done to begin with. We were also told by the dr in all of his years of practice we were the third one to raise concern about his treatment of his patients. And how rude he thought we were to question anything that he has done. On 2 other occasions he dismissed patients and told them to leave only to have them leave in tears and telling everyone in the waiting room how awful the were treated. This is a poor reflection on how any psychiatrist should ever treat a patient. Being in the medical profession I will make sure I will never refer ANYONE to your office again.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I never got to see the Dr because I was asked to leave. It took about 2 weeks to get an appointment. You leave endless messages, that get no response. When you finally get a human, you get a creature named David. David must really have it out for the doctor because he starts with a nonchalant attitude. Gave me an apt and then had to reschedule because DAVID made an error. No problem. Finally get there and it was exactly what I expected. I go to the window, he directs me to take a seat with no salutation. I'm one that if you are able to dish it, you better be able to take it. David didn't like that, so he asked me to leave. I wouldn't have wanted to stay and he did do me a favor. I understand why David was so rude. I would be miserable to if I were him. I suggest you not waste your time the front office alone makes you feel unwanted and as if you were a bother. Don't wate your time people because David will make sure you know you did. Yes, I did let David know what a forlorn degenerate he was and it felt very good. I left with a smile. Thanks David you made my day.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

His appointments last about two minutes. Writes a prescription and sends you home.

Do not waste time...

Posted on September 10th, 2013

He does not listen, is rude and does not spend time with patients. Makes you feel like a burden.

Posted on June 17th, 2013

been to 8 rehabs. 1st time I stayed clean for more than 2 or 3 weeks. They support me.

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Was seen within 3 hours of my call. Felt better within 3/4 days. Can't recommend highly enough. I did wait a long time though but the talked to doctor for an hour.

worst therapist

Posted on June 14th, 2013

I didn't have a problem with the doctor. He was actually excellent. He was very efficient. He asked all the right questions. I just had a problem with the therapist. She is extremely rude. She labels everyone as an addict and due to this, she speaks to you in a very condescending way. I just didn't find her therapy helpful at all. I left feeling more depressed and broken down after I left from seeing her. If the doctor had a more effective therapist I think I could've actually found the help that I desperately need. If anyone knows of one please advise.

Doctor's Response

We apologize that you do not feel you had a positive experience in our office. However, if you speak to one of our counselors or case managers, they are unable to label any patient with any condition. They can ask questions to get more information, but the only diagnosis comes directly from the doctor. The doctor comes to these conclusions using evaluations, psychological testing and medical history. We sincerely apologize for this miscommunication. Furthermore, we encourage all patients to voice any concerns they have about their care with us while in the office in order to provide a positive therapeutic relationship where patients are encouraged to address issues immediately. Also, any patients who bring up concerns about unease with any member of our staff is encouraged to discuss them with the staff member or, if they are uncomfortable with that resolution, are provided with a list of outside therapists, counselors and psychiatrists that they can be referred to who also work closely with our team. If we can further address these issues or questions, please feel free to call our office.

Better care than anywhere else

Posted on May 27th, 2013

Some of these reviews are total jokes. I am able to live my life because of this office and they help they gave me. They have always been there for me when I need help. They helped me get back to work when I was broke. I like them because they don't take crap I've been in the office when they have asked people to leave. They do that because they don't let people tell them what to do. I respect that. 1 lady had a tantrum in the waiting room because they toldher they don't use the addicting medication that she was on. Sorry, that makes sense to me. Maybe I'm happy here because I'm not one of those people. I'm ok with that. Anyone who did not have a good experience here didn't have a good experience because they were up to something. I have referred more than 10 people, and they all are happy and better off than when they started. Doc is friendly and crazy smart. I feel sorry to people who don't understand that this office is always there to help. This is the best office I've ever been to.

Posted on May 20th, 2013

Doctor really knows his stuff. Appointments are easy to get and I rarely have to wait. He and his staff encourage you to call them if you ever have anything that you feel can't wait and they actually call back. Even in the middle of the night. He's a fantastic find.