Dr. Lawrence Fishman Is this you?

THe best doctor I've had in my lifetime!

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Fishman because of symptoms I had for which no other doctor had diagnosed or improved my condition. Dr Fishman took the time to keep testing me until he was absolutely sure I had Cushings Disease. He was like a father to me throughout the process even PERSONALLY dropping off prescriptions at my house and making sure all appointments were set up for my surgery at UVA with Dr. Edward Laws. In my opinion, every doctor should have the dedication and knowledge he has.

Posted on November 22nd, 2008

I have too agree, he is always in a rush. If he spent at least 1/4 of the time you spent waiting to explain the procedures and not leave the patient with questions this review would be different. Definitely in the search for a new doctor.

COPD