Dr. Lawrence Fitzgerald Is this you?

Dr. Fitzgerald was my physician in Nebraska. He was profoundly insightful, very down-to-earth and really made an effort to understand what the causes of my issues were. He found very basic solutions that other doctors had not bothered to investigate, which made a HUGE difference in my health and quality of life. If I lived in/near Florida, where he lives now, he would still be my first choice for my physician.

far surpasses any internist I have ever seen

I would recommend Dr. Fitzgerald to any person looking for a Doctor that stays updated on medicine. Takes time to listen. Very caring and dedicated to patient care.

excellent physician

better bedside manner than most physicians. Takes rime to listen and answer your medical concerns.

Birth Control