- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence Frieman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lawrence Frieman has the following 11 expertise
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Contact lenses
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in null
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Lawrence Frieman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lawrence Frieman
Dr. Frieman graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1972. Dr. Frieman works in Red Bank, NJ and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Frieman is affiliated with Riverview Medical Center and Bayshore Community Hospital.