Dr. Lawrence G Robinson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence G Robinson?

Great

Dr. Robinson treated our daughter for a broken leg. She received excellent care. The Dr. and his staff were amazing. Everything was explained clearly, we never felt rushed, and everyone was very friendly. They get an A+ :)

Worst Drs Office EVER!

Excellent experience

Dr. Robinson took a lot of time making us feel comfortable and answering all of our questions. Everyone in the office is super friendly and made us feel at home.

patient

Dr. Robinson is an amazing doctor. He treated my son and made us both feel very comfortable.

Sons broken arm

We were referred to Dr. Robinson from the ER room in Viera. Our son had broken both bones in his forearm. Dr. Robinson was excellent as was his staff. At our appointments he always was patient and interested in Cole. Cole was 8 and he always had something to tell Dr. Robinson. He operated on Cole and did all the follow up also. We think he is great and we would highly recommend him.

doctor or oriental medicine

I was there at 11:50 and left at 3:30. I have a fracture of my right arm from a fall. They requested my MRI DVD, which i brought. My goal was to get physical therapy with ultrasound to stimulate the healing process. It has been 5 weeks since the fracture. He confirmed the fracture and gave me no pain pills and said no physical therapy. So here i am 3 hours later, in more pain from the position they put me in for the X-ray. I have had 20 X-rays taken already, which they never requested. They only requested the MRI. They billed my insurance company a lot of money today and i am worse than when i arrived. POOR!!!

Very clean and friendly office. Awesome

i didnt get to see him.dont like there billing i have a care spending card with money on it from united and they sent me a bill for co pay when they should have took the money off the card.now have to wait for spending card check.got two calls from there office and they didnt leave voice message didnt know who or y

Worth the Wait

Dr. Robinson and his Physician's Assistant are both very thorough. They take the time to explain what is wrong and how to treat it.

this gentleman has followed his calling... and it shows. It is a shame that his talents must fight through the political 'crud' that has overshadowed people whose desire to care for others.

Good Experience

I took my 73 yoa mother to see him today. The Office staff and PA were excellent. The wait to see the medical staff was a little long. X-ray tech was excellent. Need more tests and followup to complete the visit.

Dr. Lawrence G Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockledge, FL.