Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence W Gimple
Dr. Lawrence W Gimple, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gimple is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Alexandria Hospital. Dr. Gimple has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence W Gimple has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Catheterization
- Myocardial Infarction
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Attack
Showing 1 of 1
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Gimple is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Lawrence W Gimple accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Virginia Medical Center, 1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence W Gimple in this video.
Dr. Lawrence W Gimple is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.