Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence W Goldstein
Dr. Lawrence W Goldstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tarrytown, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Goldstein is affiliated with Phelps Memorial Hospital Center-Northwell Hospital. Dr. Goldstein has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence W Goldstein has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lawrence W Goldstein has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Lawrence W Goldstein has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lawrence W Goldstein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Goldstein, many friends and family members have been referring me to see you. I trust that you are a great doctor and it upsets me that after i spoke with your staff and supervisor, i no longer had any desire to be in your office. I was warned that the staff maybe a little hard to deal with, but you were worth it. I am sorry but, one of your staff (i didnt get her name) was very unpleasant and when i requested to speak with her supervisor- Mandy, to my surprise, the supervisor was worse. Very unprofessional to the point that i thought maybe i was being lied to that she was the manager. I have never been spoken to so disrespectfully and then hung up on with a very loud smash on the phone. Your staff and Mandy will need professional training. I will be calling and or visiting in the near future and hopefully your staff and Mandy will have manners, and if not, i will need to refer my friends and family members to a different provider. We need a stress free environment.Thank you
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Goldstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1988
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Lawrence W Goldstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & DirectionsWestchester Health, 200 S Broadway Ste 106, Tarrytown, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence W Goldstein in this video.
Dr. Lawrence W Goldstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarrytown, NY.