Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence B Gross has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
His office manager Diane is the worst person to deal with. While she's competent at her job she treats patients horribly, berating people, nasty and petty. Dr gross is ok at time but as he's seems to be getting on he's in office less and less. There's no wait time because so many patients have left, he's not very competent at complex diagnoses & has left me high and dry on many occasions when he doesn't feel like being bothered...
Dr. Gross is a doctor because he cares about his patients. He always goes out of his way to find a diagnosis and is always right on the nose with it. He spends as much time as needed with his patients and is not in the business for the money. Wait time is minimal in his office because they do a great job scheduling. Diane, his office manager is wonderful as is the rest of the staff. We have been seeing him for well over 25 years and he is amazing. They don't make doctors like this anymore!!
Dr Gross has been our family's doctor for over 20 years. He's a vanishing breed of doctor - he CARES. Feels you're visiting a trusted friend who wants to help any and every way possible instead of feeling like just any client at a business. So many times he has gone above and beyond, to get answers, find relief, in emergencies and ongoing health concerns. Not enough room to list all the times and ways he has helped me and my family and friends.
Dr. Lawrence B Gross office Manger is a very nasty person. She should not work in any medical office or deal with any patients. She does not care about her patients or about there care. I never give bad reviews to anyone, but she took the cake. She is not a professional and should never ever work with people. Unbelievable.
Dr. Gross is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1976
Somerset Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence B Gross accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsQuail Brook Family Physicians, 27 Clyde Rd Ste 102, Somerset, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence B Gross in this video.
Dr. Lawrence B Gross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.