Dr. Lawrence Cohn Is this you?

a great doctor

both my sister and I had open heart surgery by Dr.Cohn he is truly a wonderful human being. We travel from the Bahamas. He took special care of us. Whenever we call from the Bahamas it was no problem in reaching him. I had to return ten years later and the service was still the same, I love the new wing at the hospital and the very nice associates that I met. Dr. Cohn always return a call to you. This doctor is awesome

Excellent surgeon backed by first rate staff and facility.

Mitral Valve Repair

I am an RN. Dr. Cohn repaired my Mitral Valve two years ago and I am in the best shape of my life! I have worked in major ORs in New York City so I have been associated with MDs of his stature. You want the best there is? He is it! Any doubt, check Wikapedia for his bio.