Dr. Lawrence S Halperin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence S Halperin?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Excellent Bedside Manner

This physician engages with his patients in a warm way and knows his business. I would highly recommend him for any hand or upper extremity problem. I have worked with physicians for the past 30 years, and highly recommend Dr. Halperin.

I will always be seen by him he is a great Dr

Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing! We’re glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Halperin.

Wonderful doctor, he treated my husband's hand and was precise and to the point. He gave us options for treatment and didn't beat around the bush.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We’re thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Halperin!

Outstanding!

Great surgeon, very tidy work. Did many of my co-workers and everyone says the same. Great at telling me what will work and what won't work; straight talker. Great job on my surgery, and on getting me out of pain. I had a good experience overall, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Lt Thumb Trigger Finger

There were a few memorable things about my appointment with Dr. Halperin. When I first came in, the front office staff had my records in front of her and asked me if it was my right thumb, I said don't you have my records there and she said yes but I haven't read them.....Really? It was my left thumb. When the Dr. came in the exam room to see me he gave me a cortisone injection that was the 2nd one and did not take as long as the first one and it lasted 2 weeks and the first one lasted 5 weeks. I know he did not give me the same amount as the first time.He took my thumb and squeezed it to the point I was in tears and as he walked out of the room he said "Happy Holidays" Those are my memorable things that come to mind when I think about my appointment with Dr. Halperin. He spent ten minutes examining and talking to me, I wouldn't let him do an exam or surgery on my dead dog! There will be no second appointment with him.........I already knew the diagnosis before I came to see Dr. Halperin.

Dr. Lawrence S Halperin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.