Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence A Hammond MD
Dr. Lawrence A Hammond, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamilton, MT, with another office in Federal Way, WA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence A Hammond has 2 locations
1200 Westwood Dr
Hamilton, MT 59840
Book Online Now
Dr. Lawrence A Hammond has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lawrence A Hammond has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
I still miss him as a provider.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence A Hammond - Posted on February 12th, 2016
It has been my inestimable good luck to have a succession of the best internists available in Ravalli County. I found Dr. Hammond to be wise, alert, and a VERY good listener. He helped me solve some really tricky health problems, always referred me for physical therapy when I asked, and as much as I like my new provider if he were to return to his former place here I would be first to sign right back up for a shot at being in his patient roster.
34 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Virginia Mason Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence A Hammond Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lawrence A Hammond is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hamilton, MT.