Dr. Lawrence R Hamner III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence R Hamner III?

I

I am so grateful for having such a wonderful Cardiologist surgeon. Dr. Lawrence Hamner lll. My family and I want to thank you for saving my life. We shall be very grateful always. My God Bless you and your family.

Osteomylitis with broken collarbone

Best Doctor Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was able to diagnos; and operate on a condition that 7 previous doctors were unable to. He set up follow up treatment and after suffering for 8 months finally got the relief and help needed. Highly recommend.

Quadruple Bypass

Excellent credentials and very reassuring presence pre/post op. I have family who are nurses/doctors and the time he spent on actual surgery was very fast. Which is critical if operating on the pump. There were no complications -- no bleeding, no issues with my incisions. I felt I was in good hands.

an angel

We the Elizardi family (felix) are very thankful to Dr. L Hammner and his assistant Norma for changing our lives for good(in a good way) We personally call them our ANGELS, My father in law is doing super super excellent THANL YOU!!!!