Dr. Lawrence P Hecker Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence P Hecker?

almost died dr. hecker never told me I have any issue with my heart, I end up in emergency room in a deferent country and surgery : Dissecting of the Aorta, was a comma 10 days and had to pay a lot of money.

Dr. Hecker will find out what makes you tick.

He will look at every aspect of your health and make sure that he covers your issues. He is caring and always there for you in your time of need. He is the Best of the Best. Dr. Hecker knows is field well. GREAT!! Human Being

BEWARE!!

STAY AWAY! I went for a routine check up and blood work. He recommended a number of unnecessary procedures not covered by my insurance totaling over $1800 of which I am liable for $755. After registering an appeal, I was told he followed protocol and I am out a tremendous amount of money. I feel robbed. This man is the embodiment of all that is wrong with our current health system. I repeat, STAY AWAY!!!!

Mixed feelings

I chose Dr. Hecker as my PCP, but it doesn't seem he is competent in his own abilities. Even though I've been taking thyroid medication for decades, now all of a sudden, I have to see a specialist to get my prescription. Been wearing compression stockings for circulation since having a severe infection 25 years ago, but now I have to see a vascular surgeon to get them. Test results take FOREVER to find out the results. Office staff is wonderful, but I'm tired of having to go see a specialist for every little thing.

If you get sick, plan to be sick three weeks from when you are sick

I rarely see this doctor as appointments generally take three weeks to make, over an hour to happen after they are scheduled, and last for less than five minutes. Repeatedly, when I am sick with something temporal, it is pointless to make an appointment with him, as I can't get in, generally, for two to three weeks. Referrals are little better: about half the calls result in 5-10 minutes of Muzac, then you get cut off.

What more could you want?

Hecker really knows what he's talking about. He has modern cardiology equipment right in the office so you don't have to make multiple trips to different places. They do send blood work out to a lab, but you never have to physically travel to the lab. Staff was courteous.