Have you seen Dr. Lawrence L Herman?

Dr Herman has been my PCP for more than 10 years and my experience and observation is that his office respects time in no uncertain manner. He has excellent communication skills and I find him very easy to talk with and get questions answered. His office is always on top of referrals and Dr Herman keeps careful checks on the referred doctors responses. His staff is very polite and helpful and this is a medical practice that I would highly recommend.

Highly Recommend

I highly recommend Dr. Herman. He is thoughtful, listens to what you have to say, and is a great doctor! I have great confidence in him. He is thorough with all your medical tests and will follow up if there are any concerns.

Great Dr.!!

Dr. Herman is by far the best physician I have been to in the city! He is always quick to reply when I have a question or need an appointment, he is thorough, has a great bedside manner and really cares about his patients.

I have been seeing Dr. Herman for a little over 2 years now. In that time, I have found him to be very upfront and more than willing to stay in touch with through emailing. When needed, he has referred me to others that he has personally used.

I have been Dr. Herman's patient for more than 15-years. He is courteous, informative, accessible and accurate...absolutely highest marks.

As Good as They Get

Dr Herman has ALWAYS been a very, kind and is a wise doctor. He's been my doctor for over a decade. I have a tendency to get a little frazzled when I have health issues and he is always calming and courteous. He makes sure his office staff follows up on any procedures and phone requests. Besides his top medical expertise, he always makes time to talk with you after your exam. There are not many doctors around anymore that give you the personalized attention he gives. I consider myself lucky to be one of his patients.

Highly recommended!

Dr. her,an has been my and my husband's physician for over 10 years, and I have happily referred him to anyone who asked me for a recommendation. He is courteous, friendly and thorough and always covers all the bases during my visits. He also listens to his patients, has always been responsive on the rare occasions we have had an emergency, and is an excellent diagnostician. I am certain that he helped to save my husband from a potentially fatal or dangerous situation caused by a burst appendix, which my husband initially thought to be a stomach ache. After several days, knowing complaining about anything was very much out of character, he asked us to come in and after briefly palpating the abdominal area, immediately sent my husband for a CT scan which confirmed a serious problem. This doctor's practice is ruled by patient care, not churning patients through. Dr. Her,an is both our internist and,Meehan needed, our gastro guy, and excels in both areas of practice. His team are all polite, caring and proficient, ranging from his nurse or P.A. Michael to the front desk staff.

Greatest MD in New York City

Dr. Herman has been my primary care physician for the past few years and also serves as my gastroenterologist for scheduled colonoscopies. There aren't enough superlatives that could adequately describe his caring manner, intelligence, ability to diagnose and treat properly -- and over all he and his staff make coming to his office a great experience. I enthusiastically recommend all my friends and colleagues to Dr. Herman if they're looking for the best.

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Herman has been my primary care physician for the past few years and this week did my second colonoscopy. He is kind, caring and an excellent clinician. I can't recommend highly enough.

Superior doctor

Dr. Herman was recommended by a mutual patient and he is without question the best doctor I have seen in NY. His office operates seamlessly little to no wait time. Dr. Herman is a keen diagnostician and a very kind person. I trust him not only with my annual physicals but also with the colonoscopy I had performed last year. I am a dentist by profession and continue to refer colleagues to him.

I've been a patient of Dr. Herman's for several years. He is not only an incredible doctor, but his bedside manner puts me at ease. He was able to get my blood pressure and cholesterol levels under control and with Dr. Herman, I was able to overcome my fears, and had my first colonoscopy done, which was a very easy experience. His staff is very knowledgeable, the online system used for communicating with the staff and Dr. Herman is top-notch. In all the years I've been seeing him, the wait time has always been 5 minutes -- or less! I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Herman to anyone looking for an extremely talented, personable internist and specialist in gastro.

Dr Herman is a wonderful compassionate physician. He gives you all the time you need to talk and ask questions. He even answers your questions via email when he is away on a vacation..in this day how many physicians do you know who do that?

Dr. Lawrence L Herman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.