Dr. Lawrence D Hookman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence D Hookman?

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR HOOKMAN FOR OVER 17 YEARS HE HAS ALWAYS WORKED TO GIVE ME THE CARE AVAILBLE

Dr. Hookman scheduled me for three tests and was quick to follow up to meet with me to go over the results. In both my appoitments with him, he was courteous, made sure I understood what he was saying, etc. In my first appointment, he had to leave fairly quickly after he had finished to go to the ER. He was apologetic then and called me later in the day to apologize. I am very pleased that my primary care physician recommended him.

I went to see a cardiologist at Summit Medical Group in Fountain City and was unlucky enough to draw Dr. Hookman! I am a young woman and having some concern for my heart. Dr. Holman was ridiculously rude, callous about my condition and refused to conduct the test. He told me to go to the ER and suggested that it was ridiculous for me to come see him. I don't believe my insurance company nor the TN Health Related Boards would be satisfied with me rushing to the ER in order to keep from bothering Dr. Hookman. I am horribly disappointed and hope that Summit Medical Group decides to discontinue their use of Dr. Hookman.

Dr's who have unstable mental histories or have lost their license to practice medicine in the past cannot be picky about the insurance they accept; which makes one delve more deeply into the background of doctors who do accept any insurance including the govt. TennCare, etc. Dr. Hookman definitely has issues that qualify him for this statement. Cardiology patients must be able to rely on their cardiologist; their lives depend on their doctor. Dr. Hookman does not live up to this responsibility, and won't be able to without medical intervention for his problems. This is well known in the community.

MR.

Dr. Hookman is concerned that you do the best you can to maintain and improve your heart function. His staff is great. He saved my life. He is the best Cardiologist.