Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yu Hwong has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Yu Hwong has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Yu Hwong has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
I had a bad experience with this doctor and his staff. I knew I was in the wrong place when I entered his clinic. His staff assumes every male patient come for one and one purpose only. I was given a urine cup at first but quickly reject it because I came for a completely different problem than most patients. But later this cup become the basis for their lab charges. Besides, Dr. Hwong himeself turned the Q&A session into a billable Consulting without even informing me during the conversation and start charging higher premium. Had I known this concersation will end up becoming billable consultation, I would never talk to this guy. Besides, he lacks complete knowledge on fertility, not a good clcinic to visit.
39 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsYu Hwong Md, 200 Jose Figueres Ave Ste 425, San Jose, CA
Dr. Yu Hwong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.