Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence I Barr
Dr. Lawrence I Barr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Barr is affiliated with Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus, Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center and Jfk Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence I Barr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 38
Doctor Barr walked out and left his secretary to reschedule patients. Walked out and left about 8 patients that were there waiting to be seen. Some people waiting more than hour. This doctor has no respect for his patients to just leave with no explanation from him. Maybe because it was the Phillies home opener?? Absolutely unacceptable!
I was sent for an IME- insurance exam for my car insurance. He made me wait from 10:30am appointment till 12:30 pm 2-1/2 hours late. The office is DIRTY the tables don't have paper for your face I had to pull up my hoodey all this for 3 minute exam which he cut me off from treatment. This is FRAUD by the Dr and insurance exam. My doctors have state of the art office, are on time and are clean!!!
Dr. Barr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Lawrence I Barr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGarden State Orthopedics, 455 Marlton Pike W, Cherry Hill, NJ
Dr. Lawrence I Barr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.