Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence J Abramson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 13
This doctor acted as if he were special, yet he came across as being shallow and lacked basic knowledge in his field of expertise. In short, he did not manifest tact, compassion or professionalism. An example of his demeanor and manner; was as I was leaving he said "be sure to tip the waitresses" meaning the receptionists.
He fills in at a clinic in Texas when the actual doctor is on vacation.. That is where I had my run in with him. He talks at you not to you. All I needed was a prescription refill from what the actual doctor prescribed me. He stated that the medicine could make my condition worse and that a 4 week follow up would be needed. It's the same medicine the actual doctor prescribed me and it made my condition better. This did not make any sense to me. Could he not see it was just a prescription refill. He came across like a real JERK from the comments he made and just his demenor . I wonder if the actual doctor knows he treats his patients like that.
Advised to come early for new patient paperwork. Handled quickly, with good explanation by staff.Waiting room was full but was made to feel at home and waited almost no time until called to exam room. Dr. arrived promptly and sat down to talk. I rated bedside manner 3/4 b/c he is witty and sarcastic. I found this appealing but others might not.I think he actually handled my concerns quite well.Sending wife next month.
43 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence J Abramson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAbq Health Partners, 5400 Gibson Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Lawrence J Abramson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.