Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence J Gordon MD
Dr. Lawrence J Gordon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Goshen, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Allergy. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with St Lukes Cornwall Hospital and Bon Secours Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lawrence J Gordon has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Lawrence J Gordon has the following 15 expertise
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Hearing Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hearing Loss
Dr. Lawrence J Gordon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
highly competent and very thorough
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence J Gordon - Posted on February 4th, 2019
Professional office and staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence J Gordon - Posted on October 26th, 2018
MR. VIST TO DOCTOR GORDON
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence J Gordon - Posted on October 9th, 2018
What's not to like?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence J Gordon - Posted on September 13th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Gordon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
- Columbia University
New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Dr. Lawrence J Gordon Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Lawrence J Gordon
The New York Center for Advanced Parathyroid Surgery is the premier center for minimally invasive parathyroid surgery. We use an advanced mini-incision technique that leads to a smaller scar, less operative time, and enables you to go home the same day as your surgery. Our advanced parathyroid imaging techniques lead to the profession's highest parathyroid localization rates. We are focused on only one type of surgery: Parathyroid Surgery. This enables us to maintain our superior results while providing personalized care for each and every patient we treat.
Locations & DirectionsENT SPECIALTY CARE, 2004 Route 17M, Goshen, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence J Gordon, MD - Otolaryngology in Goshen, NY, in this video.
Dr. Lawrence J Gordon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Goshen, NY.