The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence J Gordon
Dr. Lawrence J Gordon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Goshen, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Otolaryngology. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with Bon Secours Community Hospital, St Lukes Cornwall Hospital and New York Eye & Ear Infirmary. Dr. Gordon has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence J Gordon has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Lawrence J Gordon has the following 15 expertise
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Hearing Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hearing Loss
Dr. Lawrence J Gordon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lawrence J Gordon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I wrote down your number, fax number and address. I was ready to call your office on Monday to set up an appointment. After doing what I call " my homework" . I have decided to keep looking for a Surgeon that would not depend on "scans" only. I have been doing my "homework" and based on what I've read, the best scan is a 4-d scan. And that is the scan that finally found my bad parathyroid gland. Had all the other scan and they couldn't find it. We knew it was there. My current Doctor. didn't give up. My reason for looking for another Doctor is simple. I want one with more experience. You don't appear to be educated enough on the subject. If you were, you wouldn't rely 100% on a scan. Very disappointed.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Gordon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1989
New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Dr. Lawrence J Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEnt Specialty Care, 2004 Route 17M, Goshen, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence J Gordon in this video.
Dr. Lawrence J Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goshen, NY.