Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Jellinek
Dr. Lawrence Jellinek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hanford, CA, with other offices in Santa Barbara, CA and Charlotte, NC . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Jellinek is affiliated with Randolph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Jellinek has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 4 of 4
After breaking my foot and seeing Dr. Jellinek, I was sent to an orthopedic surgeon who was so impressed with the cast, he did not want to change it. He followed up on me. As my mother was suffering from severe drops in blood pressure,he brought her to the the hospital for the most thorough exams. I've never met anyone in the medical field as consciousness and precise as Dr. Jellinek. I would like to know where he is so I could contact him for his kindness and professionalism, especially towards me mom who passed away in 2010. Dr. Jellinek did not deserve to be persecuted by certain corrupt medical doctors, out of jealousy towards his brilliance I'm sure. I hope he is alive and well and still saving lives somewhere on this planet.
Dr.Jellinek has been the victim of jealousies. The truth is that he is a brilliant man who even exposed a double billing Medicare scandal. The corporate world does not like whistle blowers. He has saved tens of thousands of lives, including the lives of those caught in 911 and the Kobe earthquake. We can only pray that he is still alive an practicing.
Dr. Jellinek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Lawrence Jellinek accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lawrence Jellinek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hanford, CA.