Dr. Lawrence Jung Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Jung?

Beyond Rude

Posted on April 29th, 2014

I received one of the least professional and most abrasive phone calls of my life from Dr. Jung. I was working with the nurse manager to schedule a time for my wife and I to talk with Dr. Jung about treatment of our son. I submitted a list of proposed times and never received confirmation of any of the proposed times so I hadn't set up a time meeting or circulated a call-in number. My wife and I both work so we need to use a call-in. Out of the blue Dr. Jung called my cell phone at noon to talk. I tried to conference in my wife but she wasn't in her office at noon. I asked Dr. Jung for another time to talk and tried to explain that we needed to schedule the call in advance. He said he was available at that moment, that he wanted to get the call over quick, and that a could call the nurse. The he hung up as I was speaking. The entire interaction was beyond rude. I have three children and have had numerous Dr.'s visits; I can't think of a worse experience with a medical professional.

Posted on January 31st, 2015