Dr. Lawrence Hill Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Hill Jr?

Too Many Expensive Tests

He has an issue with ordering extensive unneeded tests. He stated that I had a brain tumor and ordered a MRI which I passed. The only reason he ordered it was my Hematocrit Level was slightly elevated. He then ordered a CT Scan on my abdomen because I had a microscopic blood level in my urine only once.

Found bladder cancer after previous Doctor failed to diagnose

Would Not Recommend

I was referred to Dr. Hill by my general practitioner. He had a terrible bedside manner and did not listen to me. He immediately went on autopilot telling me what the protocol was for the problem I was having. Of course this included several expensive tests for which I was to get no results until my follow up appointment a month later. He never found the cause of my problem and referred me to a general surgeon for another unrelated problem. I would not go back to him or go to anyone he recommended. I have no confidence in him. Thousands of dollars later, I am still without a diagnosis.

Didn't help me with my problem.

Dr Hill is great

Very difficult surgery when he separated damaged intestine fom the bladder to perfection allowing other surgeons to remove diseased part of large intestine

Dr. Hill is a very good doctor. He is very concerned with your comfort and well being.

Dr. Hill did a fantastic job working with my son's sports injury. His office and staff were very caring and helpful.