Dr. Lawrence Kirschenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Kirschenbaum?

Lacking personality BUT great skill

Posted on June 21st, 2016

I can see why the reviews are so critical. I agree, Dr. Kirschenbaum is not exactly a people person but I could tell, he really does care. As for the computer, don't blame it on him. It's the government that mandates electronic medical records now. And he didn't design the exam rooms. Some of the big hospitals have it so their computer is on a stand that moves but osg probably doesn't have money for this kind of thing. He can't help the way the exam tables and computers are set up. And he did make eye contact. He would be at the computer but if I had a question, he would stop and look. I've been to three other doctors in his specialty and they all have the same demeanor. In this case, he's an experience physician so, you must overlook his personality.

Jerk!

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Upon walking into the exam room, he never introduced himself and it was our first time meeting. He focused mainly on the computer the entire time. Was very rude, condescending, and continually cut me off while I was speaking. He did not answer any of my questions, refused to give non-narcotic medication after receiving it from his PA previously, instead telling me he would only treat my pain with more invasive injections. He then went on to say that he would not meet with me again to talk about anything unless it was about the injections. He was also very rough during the physical part of the exam, putting me in more pain than when I walked in. I would never recommend him to anyone ever.

RUDE!

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Found him extremely arrogant, condescending, and disrespectful!!! Would NOT answer my questions, saying "They will tell you all about that in the recovery room!" How about ...... NO!!! Explain the procedure and expected outcome BEFORE the procedure happens! Found him extremely rude, and I DEFINITELY would NOT recommend him to anyone!

Posted on January 4th, 2017