Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Kiss
Dr. Lawrence Kiss, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Kiss is affiliated with St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Beth Israel Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Kiss has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Beth Israel Medical Center
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Campus
St Lukes Hospital
12 Years Experience
Stony Brook University
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Lawrence Kiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions10 Nathan D Perlman Pl, New York, NY
Dr. Lawrence Kiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.