Dr. Lawrence M Krause Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence M Krause?

Dr Lawrence Krause is a very warm doctor NOT COLD to his patients he makes you feel very comfortable and explains solutions to the problem .

Saw Dr. Krause a number of years ago and I will never forget the care and comfort I received. He stood by me through my surg. I shall never forget him and all I could say Is I Love my Dr.Krause.

Great doctor! If you have any health issues this can be a scary appointment and Dr Krauss puts you at ease and doesn't make you feel crazy if you are overreacting from fear

Grateful

I was not a patient of Dr. Krause, but I accompanied my friend to her appointment 4 months ago with Dr. Krause after she was diagnosed with breast cancer. She had a consult with a different doctor a few days prior, which left her feeling doubtful and anxious. Her consult with Dr. Krause was the complete opposite. His demeanor was calm and humble, his explanations were clear and logical, and his attitude was practical yet compassionate and optimistic. We left that consult with a clear plan of action and a practical sense of control. I am a physician, and this consult inspired me to become a better physician. My friend has since had a successful lumpectomy and she is on the road to recovery.

Dr. Lawrence M Krause is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland Park, IL.