Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence A Kriegshauser has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Lawrence A Kriegshauser has the following 16 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Lawrence A Kriegshauser has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lawrence A Kriegshauser is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Standard meniscus tear hurt some but tolerable, did a meniscus repair surgery he removed my entire meniscus and my surgery was botched i have huge pockets of fluid around my knee looks like a donut and it hurts worse now after surgery. He did not do therapy, cruches or brace 5 days after surgery. I can not bend or straight leg my knee, he did work on my father who ended in a total knee replacement. The worst, i am now goin to have a second surgery with a different dr who is putting cadaver cartilage in my knee. Cadaver is a dead person
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Lawrence A Kriegshauser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence A Kriegshauser in this video.
Dr. Lawrence A Kriegshauser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.