Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence Kulish
Dr. Lawrence Kulish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dawsonville, GA, with other offices in Dahlonega, GA and Dawsonville, GA (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kulish is affiliated with Northside Hospital, Chestatee Regional Hospital and Northside Forsyth Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence Kulish has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lawrence Kulish is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I've been with Dr. Kulish for about 5 years now. Have never had a problem getting same day treatment. His staff has always been very courteous and personable. Dr. Kulish is extremely down to earth and a pleasure to talk to. I've always felt my health issues and concerns were addressed with concern and respect. I have absolutely no complaints about this office. Best practice I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend them.
I have been going to Dr. Kulish since we moved to Dawsonville around 2007 - 2008. I have been through quite a few medical issues along the way (MERSA, Blood Pressure, and this year back problems). Dr. Kulish has always took the time needed during my visit to listen to my every concern. On a few occasions he has spent up to 45 min in the room with me (unheard of anywhere else). You would have a very hard time finding another doctor that will be as concerened with your problems, and spend the time necessary to work through them together, as he does. I have since moved about 45 minutes from Dawsonville, but gladly still make the trip whenever I have an appointment.
Dr. Kulish is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Chestatee Regional Hospital
Northside Forsyth Hospital
19 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Lawrence Kulish accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lawrence Kulish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dawsonville, GA.