Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence L Lin
Dr. Lawrence L Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newbury Park, CA, with another office in Thousand Oaks, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lin is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital. Dr. Lin has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence L Lin has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 56
Dr. Lin is Awesome and by far the BEST GYN specialist I have ever met. I live in the SF Bay Area and without a doubt, a visit with Dr. Lin was absolutely worth the 360+ mile drive/flight to have surgery with him. Plus, Dr. Lin accepts insurance for the 'Excision' of Endometriosis which is the "gold standard" for this diagnosis but yet many specialist who perform this procedure (very few in the U.S.) do not accept insurance. In 2006 I was diagnosed with a number of GYN issues (i.e. Endo, Adneomyosis, Fibroids and Cyst) which required a number of surgeries. I have been seen by many specialist over the years (i.e. best of the best) and after meeting with Dr. Lin and his awesome office and surgical staff (very friendly, courteous, caring, patient, exactly helpful, etc) I consider him "The BEST"!! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lin to all in need of a GYN specialist. According to locals and after my experience, I honestly believe that Dr. Lin is Southern California's best kept secret for GYN related issues. With years of dedicated experience and training with all stages of Endometriosis, specifically the more difficult stages and cases using the excision technique, I would even go as far as to say, California's best kept secret!
I had a few questions after my visit so I emailed to the office a few questions. Dr. Lin called me personally to answer all the questions I had. I most certainly would recommend this Dr.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2010, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1998
University Of Illinois At Chicago
Dr. Lawrence L Lin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence L Lin in this video.
Dr. Lawrence L Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newbury Park, CA.