Have you seen Dr. Lawrence L Lin?

Best GYN Specialist in California

Dr. Lin is Awesome and by far the BEST GYN specialist I have ever met. I live in the SF Bay Area and without a doubt, a visit with Dr. Lin was absolutely worth the 360+ mile drive/flight to have surgery with him. Plus, Dr. Lin accepts insurance for the 'Excision' of Endometriosis which is the "gold standard" for this diagnosis but yet many specialist who perform this procedure (very few in the U.S.) do not accept insurance. In 2006 I was diagnosed with a number of GYN issues (i.e. Endo, Adneomyosis, Fibroids and Cyst) which required a number of surgeries. I have been seen by many specialist over the years (i.e. best of the best) and after meeting with Dr. Lin and his awesome office and surgical staff (very friendly, courteous, caring, patient, exactly helpful, etc) I consider him "The BEST"!! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lin to all in need of a GYN specialist. According to locals and after my experience, I honestly believe that Dr. Lin is Southern California's best kept secret for GYN related issues. With years of dedicated experience and training with all stages of Endometriosis, specifically the more difficult stages and cases using the excision technique, I would even go as far as to say, California's best kept secret!

Long wait when appointments are made. Doctor Lin is knowledgeable and answered my questions ... I would've liked him to be more gentle when treating my vagina and clitoris.

The best around . Highly recommend.

Awesome, understanding. Involved my husband during every office visit. Explained in detail with pictures of expectations. The girls in the office really care about you as well.

I had a few questions after my visit so I emailed to the office a few questions. Dr. Lin called me personally to answer all the questions I had. I most certainly would recommend this Dr.

If you need a surgeon, Dr. Lin is the guy.

I just recently had surgery with Dr. Lin. I couldn't be happier. His knowledge and expertise showed in everything he did for me. From my first meeting with him to to my post-op, he and his staff have been great.

Great Doctor

Dr. Lin was first Dr. to listen to me and take my issues seriously. HE didn't mess around or put me off. He did two complicated surgeries for me. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Lin takes alot of time answering your questions and explaining things. I'm an RN and have seen my share of incompetent docs. He is fantastic! I had a sling put in two years ago and it improved my life, I've had no problems, no UTI's. Everything works perfect. He also did my friend's hysterectomy & ovary removal, which was complicated by an 8 cm fibroid. Surgery was successful with no complications. He even called every day for a week after to see how she was doing. At 2am, the night after getting home, she called his CELL PHONE, yes he actually gave her his cell phone number, he answered, called the 24 hour pharmacy for a pain med for her. I've not seen another doctor care for his patients like Dr. Lin does. A very competent, caring surgeon.

My very complicated surgery was a complete success. Patients are given a diagram of his initial findings and a complete list of options. This is the md you've always dreamed of -- Kind, understanding, friendly, wise and best of all very skilled.

Dr. Lawrence L Lin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.