Dr. Lawrence Livingston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence Livingston?

VET THE DR!!

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Dr. Livingston is an incredibly arrogant, ignorant person. As far as being a doctor, he did not help me. Unfortunately, he made it worse. My initial consultation went sour almost upon meeting. I should have listened to my gut. However, I didn't and having been told he was a good doctor, I continued with him. Greatest mistake of my life. I now walk with a cane, have chronic pain, and my life was completely changed for the worse after Dr. Livingston performed surgery on my knee. The outcome was less than stellar. I made several appointments after surgery over a 3 year period to address pain etc only to be told "nothing was the matter" "some people don't heal as well as others." So I went to Hospital for Special Surgery in NY. I had multiple infections. 2 revisions and years of PT later, I am grateful to HSS for saving my life and leg. All of this due to a simple knee replacement surgery. Poor choice of the initial doctor.

Horrible Experience

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Livingston for any elderly patients. His staff had my father contorting himself to get an X-ray of a broken arm and they dropped him on the floor which broke his other arm. My father had bone cancer which you would assume would have made them extra cautious about how they took the X-ray. When we went for a follow up visit I believe they thought we would sue them. Dr. Livingston threw the X-ray out into the garbage and had the nerve to tell me it was for filing. To make matters worse when my father was in the office Dr. Livingston pushed him very hard into the chair. This was so disturbing to watch. I never confronted him on this and I regret not having done so to this day. Protect your elderly parents avoid this man.

Amazing!

Posted on October 18th, 2013

Our experience was great with Dr, Livingston. Very efficient, thoughtful, yet professional, will recommend to anyone!

I wont be back

Posted on September 8th, 2013

He mocked me, and blamed me for my symptoms, saying it was because I didn't exercise. Actually, the reason I went to him was because my musculoskeletal situation was preventing my normal exercise routine. I actually got worse during his treatment. He was so disrespectful I was stunned.

NOT recommended

Posted on February 1st, 2012

Dr. Lawrence Livingston MD was rude and insulting. He misdiagnosed my neuromuscular disease, and his treatment made me much worse (this should have tipped him off that he had misdiagnosed me). He staff seemed more sycophantic than knowledgeable.

best ever

Posted on September 27th, 2010

Posted on March 26th, 2009

Tore ACL/MCL in both knees skiing and though I no longer ski, 23 years later I'm still mountain climbing! Many, many thanks!!!

Watch out for this one

Posted on May 16th, 2008

was ready to do surgery ASAP. I had a second opinion and wound up not needing surgery and having full recovery.

Posted on October 4th, 2017