Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence M Ehrlich
Dr. Lawrence M Ehrlich, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ehrlich is affiliated with Healthbridge Childrens Hospital and Chapman Global Medical Center. Dr. Ehrlich has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence M Ehrlich has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 28
I disagree with other review. My family has been cared for by Dr E over the past 12 years. He has always been caring and compassionate. A wait in his office can feel long (10 minutes) when sick, the office always gets us in promptly when we need it. He manages many of our complex issues and gets us promptly to thespecialists we need. A+!! He lost his long time office manager, which has been a challenge these past months, but they are very proactive
I always had good experiences with the doctor and the staff but in the last year the office has really undergone a radical change. You can hardly ever see the doctor now (you can see an assistant) and you NEVER and I mean NEVER can get a follow up call or a prescription called in without calling them OVER and OVER. So sad it used to be so efficient. If this keeps up I may go so far as to change doctors. What a shame
I hate doctors and avoid them at all costs. Tough to do because I have some serious health issues that need tending. Then I went to Dr. E. He listened, he worked with me, he never gave up. The diagnosis was tricky, but I never felt hopeless. He was a member of my health team, not some Zeus in charge of my life. An important difference. My entire family goes to him now. Highly highly recommend.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ehrlich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Lawrence M Ehrlich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDr Ehrlich, 1040 E Chapman Ave, Orange, CA
Dr. Lawrence M Ehrlich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.