Dr. Lawrence L Macdonald Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence L Macdonald?

Reasonable time frame

I was told it took the Dr 4 months to send my sleep test results, I'm a cdl truck driver, by not turning results i lost my medical card and was told I needed oxygen and it was never reported so was told I have to retake sleep test at over $2000 out of pocket so its 1800callsam..

He can't be bothered.

Has a cold monotone demeanor and if your problem isn't a sleep disorder he orders the basic tests and when they came back negative gave no more solutions and didn't want to explore anything further. He's rushed and doesn't explain things. He made me feel like he thought I was making my symptoms up and I always left his office in tears. Thank God I got a new Pulmonologist and have been properly diagnosed and am continuing treatment. Would never recommend him.

Unprofessional

Office staff is very unprofessional. They think patients can't hear them talk behind the glass, but they can, and also while in pt. rooms. It is a small office. They cuss and argue with each other, and talk about the patients. The front desk girl named val or something is also really unhappy or something, and frowns at you.

Happy with my care

By his action you feel he does not care to help you

He just wanted to push me out the door like I was not his problem. He did not want to look any deeper. 6 months later still having problems with my lungs. Does not care to help you find the root cause. Does not call you with test results. No follow up from his office.