Dr. Lawrence E Mallette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence E Mallette?

He helped me more than he knows.

I'm a former patient who has been following his advice for over a decade now. Because of his help changing my diet in small ways (like adding cinnamon to foods and coffee, or adding CLA, ALA supplements), I've been able to have 2 healthy pregnancies. This is remarkable, because I have all the risk factors for having difficult pregnancies. I feel like he has helped me add years to my life (and that means the world to me, my loving husband AND my children).

Dr. Mallett is not only one of the most knowledgable, conscientious, patient, and thorough doctors I've ever dealt with, he's a very fine person and musician!

Dr. Lawrence E Mallette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.