Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence G Manco has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
Showing 1 of 1
This physician needs to see and ENT before seeing any other patients. after an auto accident I could not move my arm and my shoulder was in incredible pain, there was swelling in the collar bone and shoulder area. This Dr. somehow though this meant chest pain and took two x-ray's. One frontal x-ray shows a broken collar bone and the side view looks normal. The Dr. stated that there was nothing broken and sent me home with an anti inflammatory and ibuprofin. I went to a real Dr. who took an x-ray and stated "my 5 year old can see that this is broken" We also showed him a copy of the X-Ray from Manatee Memorial where you can clearly see a break. This Dr. clearly did not take more than one second to look at the X-Ray and I had to suffer with a lot of pain from a broken bone for days for no reason. I have directed my insurance to not pay this physician.
Dr. Manco is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Lawrence G Manco accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsManatee Memorial Hospital, 206 2nd St E, Bradenton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence G Manco in this video.
Dr. Lawrence G Manco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.