The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence A Mark has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I cannot even begin to tell how unprofessional and childish Dr Mark was. Not only did he completely disregard bedside manner. He acted in a most upsetting way. He did call and apologize after one incident but then I got my records and was surprised at a note he made which was out of line and borderline slander. Not to mention upsetting. I was diagnosed by another competent dermatologist and am recovering. I am still trying to decide what to do in light of what occurred with my records and with the visit itself to make sure no other patient endurs this behavior from a doctor.
I have been a patient of Dr Marks for almost a yr now. He is my favorite Dr and I have several. He speaks in terms that my husband and I understand. His bedside manor is very professional. When he is explaining treatments and options he is very clear and puts into terms that we understand. The wait in the room is no more than 5-10 minutes and when he does come in he spends just the right amount of time with us. Not too long and not too short. He has always answered every question we have had and has returned my phone calls and followed up every time he said he would. I rate Dr Mark a 10 being the highest rank.
Dr. Mark is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. Lawrence A Mark accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIndiana University Of Dermatology, 1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy Ste 141, Avon, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lawrence A Mark in this video.
Dr. Lawrence A Mark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, IN.