Dr. Lawrence A Mark Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence A Mark?

unfortunate interaction

What a piece of work. Mis diagnosis and horrible treatment ....I should have filed complaint with medical Board at time but I was to ill. Now being treated with ongoing meds disease.

I think very highly of Dr. Mark, he has been my doctor since Jan. 2012. His professionalism is beyond reproach and he has the respect of all of my friends and family that have accompanied me to my numerous appointments.

horrible experience

After spending a few exhausting appts at Dr. Marks office and the way he treated me and acting as if he was in high school I will never go back. Diagnosis was a joke luckily I was treated correctly after leaving his office and seeking a more professional opinion.

very unprofessional

I cannot even begin to tell how unprofessional and childish Dr Mark was. Not only did he completely disregard bedside manner. He acted in a most upsetting way. He did call and apologize after one incident but then I got my records and was surprised at a note he made which was out of line and borderline slander. Not to mention upsetting. I was diagnosed by another competent dermatologist and am recovering. I am still trying to decide what to do in light of what occurred with my records and with the visit itself to make sure no other patient endurs this behavior from a doctor.

AWESOME!

I have been a patient of Dr Marks for almost a yr now. He is my favorite Dr and I have several. He speaks in terms that my husband and I understand. His bedside manor is very professional. When he is explaining treatments and options he is very clear and puts into terms that we understand. The wait in the room is no more than 5-10 minutes and when he does come in he spends just the right amount of time with us. Not too long and not too short. He has always answered every question we have had and has returned my phone calls and followed up every time he said he would. I rate Dr Mark a 10 being the highest rank.

Dr. Lawrence A Mark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, IN.