Dr. Lawrence M Markman Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence M Markman?

He was very truthful with me then any other doctor ever was.

If he's on call at the medical aid unit- go to another one!

I had the most disappointing medical experience with dr Markman at a local medical aid unit. After having foot pain for 2 days, I went in to have it seen. Without looking at, touching, or examining my foot, he sent me for X-rays. When the X-rays came back normal, he said nothing is wrong with my foot and I could go. I expressed that something was wrong with my foot and that I was unable to put any weight on it. His response was that the crazy showed nothing so he couldn't help me. I pursued and asked if I should wrap it or elevate it to reduce visible swelling ( that he never saw because he didn't look at my foot) and his response was that it was unnecessary because nothing was wrong according to the X-rays. We have many options for urgent care in Wilmington..... No need to pursue this one ever again is dr. Markman is on call. Taking my x rays and getting seen somewhere else:(