Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence H Matt
Dr. Lawrence H Matt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Matt is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence H Matt has the following 3 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
Dr. Lawrence H Matt has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Lawrence H Matt has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lawrence H Matt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr Matt has a refined aesthetic talent with the latest technological "machinery". Outcomes of all procedures have me appear natural yet improved, for over 6 years. He discovered and removed a facial carcinoma without leaving a scar, (another Dr left me with a permanent scar on my face which could have been handled in a more cosmetic way had he not rushed) Dr Matt is scrupulous and takes his time, he also gives free samples so that I don't have to invest in RXs unless I am pleased with results. Staff is also wonderful accommodates my last minute calls to get me in.
Dr. Matt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Lawrence H Matt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHale & Matt Mds, 1450 10th St Ste 202, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Lawrence H Matt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.