Dr. Lawrence P Mckean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence P Mckean?

Great Doctor, Bad Staff

Dr. McKean is witty, professional, and he takes his time with you, too bad he has rude and contemptuous staff. I cringe whenever I have to set an appointment with them or speak with them at all!

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!

Dr.McKean treats my child like his own and there arent many doctor's like him. Dr. McKean will alway be part of our family him and his staff and his family. He is the best Cystic Fibrosis doctor anyone could ever have. My family loves him, his family and staff always.

Accuracy

Dr. McKean diagnosed ALL 3 of my children with pneumoccol immune deficiency when everyone else just said they will out grow staying so sick. I do not know where we would be with him! I have now been diagnosed, as well. My middle son also has asthma which is well controlled on his maintenance program; he never missed a down in 3 years of varsity football in high school!