Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence Merritt has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
the office is a little old and tired but don't let that deter you. Dr. Merritt listened to me and made me feel like I was the only patient for the day. Other doctors often give you the quick one over and run off to the next appointment. Melissa took my blood for a lab, she was funny and eased my fear of needles...plus it didn't hurt a bit. the receptionist, a redhead, don't remember the name was so sweet and got me in same day! my wait was 20plus minutes but they were fitting me in between scheduled patients so i was very grateful! BE WARNED NO CREDIT CARD MACHINE...but the receptionist trusted me to go to ATM and bring back payment without making me feel like a heel. Overall great experience with this office.
Dr. Merritt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Palms of Pasadena Hospital
52 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Lawrence Merritt accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions12417 Gulf Blvd, Treasure Island, FL
Dr. Lawrence Merritt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Treasure Island, FL.